Monday, February 20, 2012

A Letter A Week

It seems that when I revert to painting larger works I neglect my blog.  This is probably because it takes much longer to get a worthwhile result on a large canvas than on small pieces of paper.  That said, I have two works 'in progress' that will be posted very soon.

Meanwhile I still have my ALAW project, and a couple of others, in the pipeline so here are February's letters...



It's worth having a look at everyone's wonderful creative letters, so click HERE to visit.

Back to the easel......



4 comments:

  1. I always loved painting large works, my favorite, I now work smaller.Beautiful work, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - great colours and energy, Jo. The final piece will be STUNNING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to your next works of art

    your letters have a nice twinkle quality...seems to be a real "star" quality here :)

    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my. Oh my!! I love this. One of the things I always loved about Jill Berry's work and Lynne Perrella's work is when they did a send up of letters. Your piece is so lovely and vibrant and inspirational! You are so right about making the same impact on a large scale and how much time and care it takes. More power to you! Look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete