Friday, November 8, 2013

The final 4 x 4s

Have been missing in action because I'm doing another online workshop with JANE DAVIES.....but more about that next post.

ROSEBED ST GALLERY is having it's usual Xmas 'smalls' exhibition in December and my final 3 canvases are done.  The previous ones were posted on October 2, October 11, and October 14 .


This is series 4:  Travel Broadens The Mind

Recent travels to exotic locations have left a jumble indelible impressions. A foreign phrase,  a museum here, a cafe there, perhaps a ticket for a show. 



 

acrylics,  travel ephemera (tickets, images from brochures, etc.), image transfer(acrylic skins)          

I've loved doing these...and the gallery is a delight.  So it's all good.
 
Next week some info on my work with Jane....she's an inspiration.


10 comments:

  1. Great series...love all the text. I know how much you enjoy Jane Davies. I get to see her this summer and do a workshop. Almost seems too far away. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. More delight - such interesting mark making! I'm envious that you're working with Jane again.....I'm really hoping next year I can partake as well. I got to have one in-person class but many of her online ones are pulling at me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great as usual, you are really working well, I seem to have lost my muse at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is such a nice movement and flow in each and as a series. Fantastic work as usual Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the choice of palette in these pieces Jo. Hope to see you at the opening K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful travel inspired creations dear Jo!
    each one draws me in...
    Happy Weekend to you and yours
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great collages, love the one on the bottom. I would like to take lessons from you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. iPhone is the big widescreen iPod whose screen resolution is 320x480 which is bigger than the video iPod's 320x240. Many mobile phones supports 3GP, 3G2 formats, but iPhone does NOT. It support H.264, MPEG-4 in .mp4, .m4v formats, and MP3, protected AAC, AAC, Audible, Apple lossless in .aac, .mp3 files 4s

    ReplyDelete