Sunday, March 26, 2017

Vive Las Vegas

Vive Las Vegas is a US company that makes fun and funky rubber stamps. I buy from them to make ATCs, cards, and the fun stuff I do when not doing 'real' art. 

Each month they have a challenge and, on a whim, I decided to participate this month. The theme was twilight, dusk, northern lights, or twinkling night skies.



I found an image of the Northern Lights, painted and altered it, then added stamped coloured images from VLVS. I added sunglasses to  'skinny minnie' .

The word bubble was photo shopped on top.  I do like my whimsy.

Back to the studio today.


7 comments:

  1. Great project ! Thank you for joining us over at VLVS! Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny card :) Thank you for joining the march challenge at VLVS! xo Cheetarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm running late as usual, but I think this is a very fun ATC. I've seen some of the VLV stamps and they are adorable. I really like your humor here, and your use of stamping, painting, and photo shopping. Shows how talented you are.

    Thanks, too for visiting this month of recycling at my blog. I appreciate your comments and if you find something you like, feel free to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

    And earning money online using it is as easy as 1-2-3!

    Here is how it works...

    STEP 1. Choose which affiliate products the system will advertise
    STEP 2. Add PUSH button traffic (it LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products for you!

    So, do you want to start making profits???

    Check it out here

    ReplyDelete