Wednesday, February 21, 2018

It's Been A While....

....and I don't have a good reason. Nonetheless I've not been idle.  Have been experimenting with the latest craze, acrylic pouring,  After a week of frustrating efforts I've eventually arrived where I want to be.



 


These are only 4"x4", but a good starting point to explore the technique.  Eventually I might be able to manipulate the colours enough to make backgrounds for paintings, collages, or whatever takes my fancy.  After all I'm a dilettante, not a REAL artist.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Jo, I love these, beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful color choices. These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful and exciting!! What do you mean, you're not a real artist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharmon...I'm loving the sort of 'manipulated randomness' of these. If I was a more dedicated 'artist' I'd concentrate on one thing rather than constantly seeking a new 'fix'. I'm hooked on play.

      Delete
  4. Do you understand there's a 12 word sentence you can tell your crush... that will induce deep emotions of love and instinctual attraction for you deep within his heart?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, adore and protect you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Love Impulse

    This instinct is so built-in to a man's brain that it will drive him to work harder than ever before to love and admire you.

    In fact, triggering this dominant instinct is absolutely essential to getting the best ever relationship with your man that once you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You will soon notice him expose his soul and heart to you in a way he haven't experienced before and he'll recognize you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly understood him.

    ReplyDelete