Friday, May 18, 2018

SOLD!...I'm on a roll

It seems that my forte is collage, I sold three yesterday.  If that is a measure that I'm doing something right then I'm heading in the right direction. 

A SINGLE LEAF

FARAWAY THUNDER

LEAVES

All are on 300gms watercolour paper.  I use some eco-dyed papers courtesy of Trace Willans at Soewn Earth.  Do visit her blog for more info on that process, and perhaps to acquire some papers for yourself. 

I also use my own painted papers, teabags, and techniques such as embossing, stencilling, or frottage.

It's impossible to stop, and I have SO much 'stuff' to p[lay with.










4 comments:

  1. It is all looking awesome Jo, I feel privileged to be a part of your process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're looking to lose weight then you certainly have to start following this totally brand new custom keto plan.

    To design this service, licensed nutritionists, fitness couches, and professional cooks joined together to develop keto meal plans that are effective, suitable, economically-efficient, and delightful.

    Since their launch in 2019, 1000's of individuals have already remodeled their figure and health with the benefits a smart keto plan can offer.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-certified ones provided by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete