Sunday, June 24, 2018

SUCCESS !

How different this year is to the last.  2017 was a real fizzer for me, artistically speaking.  But I've just sold another THREE works.

Two were sold at the Annual Immanuel Arts Festival.

PATCH - acrylics, rust-dyed fabric, thread.
 
 

A DISH OF PEAS - acrylics

Then, while doing 'show & tell' at a lunch with some art
friends, I sold a small collage....one of my favourites.


ANGEL: Eco dyed paper (from Trace Willans),
found image and other papers, gold acrylic

It certainly has stimulated my creativity somewhat.  Am keener than ever to spend time in the studio....and the 'brush mileage' is what we all need in order to improve.

7 comments:

  1. Why is it that selling a piece some how reinforces our belief that what we are doing is "okay"? These are lovely, but hopefully the process is as rewarding as the selling. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoo ha! May your creativity continue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how long it's been since I visited. My apologies. I am so in awe of your collages, and the abstract nature of them makes them what I want to emulate. They are both enchanting and exquisite.

    I have done a bit of eco-dyeing, but I've only used fabric. Hopefully, one of these days, I'll try a bit of eco-dyed papers, too. You chose well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is waiting -

    Plus, making money with it is as easy as 1-2-3!

    Here is how it all works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products you intend to promote
    STEP 2. Add push button traffic (it LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate system grow your list and sell your affiliate products all by itself!

    So, do you want to start making money?

    Click here to check it out

    ReplyDelete