Saturday, September 29, 2012

In The Picture

It's been over a week since I posted but I can truly say I've been spending most of it in the studio.  However it's time to play 'self-portraits' with Urban Muser.

The theme was 'New Perspective'...we were to try something new.  Well, I've taken photos of my hands, feet, reflections, etc....how about if I'm not quite there at all?

A Ghost Of My Former Self
Flattering to say the least.

Perhaps I could be watching myself in the mirror...two for the price of one...AND Photoshopped as well.

I've Got My Eye On ..... ME
The whole thing is a little narcissistic I agree, but also challenging.

Everyone has a different take on this theme.  To see them all go to the Urban Muser linky party.  Talk about creative!!

14 comments:

  1. its amazing what one can do now isn't it, really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting shots, l like the blurred version of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun shots, I am afraid I am not good at altering photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your titles are as good as your pictures! Both are creative new perspectives. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun to play around with photos of yourself in PS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a Ghost of my former self is such an interesting piece of photograph! it is so personal but detached at the same time ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great interpretation of the idea! Love the soft fuzzy one. xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really enjoying urban muser's meme and seeing everyone's interpretation each month.
    The second shot has some cool effects. And I really like the first one and how the title gives it another angle to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great job with this month's theme! thanks for linking up at {in the picture}.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great images!
    I am not very confident to say the least about my image so I like to take photo's of myself either in reflections or blurred somehow...so that I am seen but also hidden.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've been so creative this time! I agree this year-long self-portrait journey is a challenge!

    ReplyDelete