Friday, September 14, 2012

LIBERATE YOUR ART !!!

Now that's a phrase that evokes a wild and wonderful winging of work worldwide, (Sorry, I couldn't resist), and so it is.

Kat Sloma has organised her annual exchange of postcards and I have been the fortunate recipent of the following:

Lori Moon - http://lorimoonstudio.blogspot.com.au/
 
Bo Mackison - http://www.seededearth.com/
 
Polly Johnson from Illinois - sorry, no link
 
Lynn Richards - http://alittlebluesky.blogspot.com.au/
 
Justine Gordon - http://justinegordon.blogspot.com.au
The sentiments expresed on the back were all inspiring too, particularly Lynn Richards'...'I just want to make beautiful things - even if no one cares'

I should have one from Kat also, but don't seem to.  Either I've misplaced it, or it hasn't arrived yet.  I'm so muddle-headed lately.  If it turns up I'll add it later.

Kat is a wonderful photographer and so her dedicated fans are mostly photographers too, but there are a few artists working in other media who have joined this project.

To see them visit http://kateyestudio.com/2012/09/lya-2012-blog-hop.html

20 comments:

  1. have you seen the video on Kat's blog? Amazing! It was a great swap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beauties!This is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a fun swap, Jo! I'll check out the links.
    I replied to your comment on my blog but now I see that you haven't been quiet at all lately, it's been me not reading all your postings. I have to check my blog list. I keep missing postings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! So happy you received one of mine. It's in good hands!
    Such a great swap.
    xo
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Lori Moon postcard evokes a strong a strong feeling.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first postcard is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a photo by Lori Moon on the wall of my studio ... funny that she will have two pieces of work relatively close to each other on the other side of the world...and I always enjoy Lynn's posts and blog... I haven't received one from Kat yet either... am thinking Aust Post may have gobbled them up on us...xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pleased to meet you; the swap was such fun. Your postcards are lovely. See you next year, I hope. Hope Kat's card shows up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so nice to meet you and so glad you got my card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jo, thanks for the lovely card I received from you here in Scotland! Kat's card got to me a few weeks after the others did so yours might be the same :)
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh mail goodies from a swap yummy. Love that horse. xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all beautiful!! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a lovely collection of postcards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards Jo! I especially love that one by Lori Moon♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice collection of postcards Jo, they are all very beautiful - I'm really liking Polly Johnsons piece.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It has been a great swap and I love the cards ypou've shown here.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fine array of lovely and special cards Jo!
    You do join in some really great swaps.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. these are great. I especially love the Let Go in the sand.

    I'm off to visit the link, now.

    ReplyDelete