Monday, February 18, 2013

DIGITAL ANCESTORS

Paper Traders, one of my favourite web groups, has a swap challenge titled 'Oddball Ancestors'.  This sounded easy to me, my ancestors HAD to be a little 'unconventional'.

Any medium acceptable. I chose to brush up on my photo manipulation skills.

Grandmere & Consort

Major Murray III

When Granny Joined The Circus
It's all good fun...and a great way to practice.  Paper Traders is a huge group, mainly devoted to ATC trading, but also has competitions and challenges.  Why not join up!...the more the merrier.

9 comments:

  1. Oh these are a hoot...clearly you had too much fun.

    I've done animal heads on human bodies the old fashioned way with scissors and glue ... you've taken us right into the 21 century Jo!!! ;)

    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious! I love your take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on our ancestors.....xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! too funny. Love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! These made me laugh out loud!
    I especially love the first one.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun indeed Jo-these are too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete